IMI Alumni Mixer
Thanks to everyone who joined us at our 4th annual IMI Alumni Mixer on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - we hope to see you at next year's event!
Mix and mingle with commerce and management alumni and other IMI graduates at the newly renovated Rosewater Room - a fresh and unique dining experience minutes from Toronto's Financial and Theatre districts. Reconnect with old classmates or meet someone new as you enjoy the evening. Complimentary hors d'oeuvres and non-alcoholic drinks will be served. Cash bar—the first drink is on us.
The Institute for Management & Innovation is the home for all graduate and undergraduate business programs at the University of Toronto Mississauga:
- Commerce & Management (BCom & BBA) Programs
- Master of Management & Professional Accounting (MMPA)
- Master of Management of Innovation (MMI)
- Master of Biotechnology (MBiotech)
- Master of Science in Sustainability Management (MScSM)
- Master of Forensic Accounting (MFAcc)
- Master of Science in Biomedical Communications (MScBMC)*
*Offered through the Institute of Medical Science
Please contact us if you require information in an alternate format, or if any other arrangements can make this event more accessible to you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay connected with your UTM community! Attend events, get involved on campus, or volunteer your time: www.utm.utoronto.ca/alumni
Please view the links below to read up on past mixers and view photos: