Applying to Residence. Photo of Residence Townhouses.

Welcome Home!

Student Housing & Residence Life at U of T Mississauga offers a diverse range of housing options. 

Before starting the application process, we recommend that you take a virtual tour to explore our housing communities and see what we have to offer. 

When you are ready, please click on the tab that applies to the type of housing you are looking for and review the applicable dates, deposits, deadlines, contracts and steps that need to be followed to complete your application.

Please note: All first-year and upper-year undergraduate students who live in Residence are required to select a Student Meal Plan.


Apply to Residence on StarRez!                                                                                                                                       



Terms & Definitions

Line break

First-year undergraduate student: New full-time students entering their first year of university in an undergraduate program.

Upper-year undergraduate student: Students who are registered with the University and are eligible to select courses but are no longer in their first year of study.

Mature student: Students 21 years of age or older, who are registered with the University of Toronto as a mature student and are eligible to select courses.

Graduate student: Students who are registered with the University in a graduate program and are eligible to select courses.

A student with a family: a full-time University of Toronto student or staff member with a spouse/common-law partner and/or children, or where the student is the legal guardian of their extended family member.