Resident Student Dining Committee
The University of Toronto Mississauga Resident Student Dining Committee has been established to provide a structured and open forum whereby resident students can evaluate and review various policy and operational aspects of the Hospitality and Retail Services department as pertaining to food services at the UTM. This forum will ensure an open channel of communication for Resident Student Meal Plan holders to register their concerns and/or suggestions with regards to departmental policy. In this regard, the committee will act in advisory and consultative capacity responsible to the Director of Hospitality and Retail Services.
This committee will work alongside the University of Toronto Mississauga Food Service Advisory Committee. Two members of the Resident Student Dining Committee will also serve on the University of Toronto Mississauga Food Service Advisory Committee.
Scope, Duties, and Responsibilities
The Committee shall function as consultative and advisory to the Director of Hospitality and Retail Services with respect to all existing and planned food service outlets on campus; specifically regarding how these services relate to the resident students.
Specific, on-going topics of discussion will include (but are not limited to):
- To receive and discuss requests and suggestions made by University of Toronto Mississauga community members with regards to food service
- To provide information and answer questions related to departmental operations
- To ensure an open channel of communication for members of the University community to register their concerns and/or suggestions concerning departmental policy
- To evaluate existing departmental policies; to receive and evaluate food service recommendations; and to recommend changes to the policy where such changes are warranted and calculated to benefit the community.
- To receive, for information and to provide feedback, the department’s annual budgetary recommendations
- To assess the implications of:
- The hours and days of operation for each outlet
- The partial or complete opening or closing of one or more outlets
- Changes in operation of any outlet
- To provide feedback regarding the placement of new outlets and or products and services to the community
2021-2022 Academic Year
2020-2021 Academic Year
2019-2020 Academic Year
2018-2019 Academic Year
2017-2018 Academic Year
2016-2017 Academic Year
2015 - 2016 Academic Year
2014 - 2015 Academic Year
2013 - 2014 Academic Year
2012 - 2013 Academic Year
2011 - 2012 Academic Year
2010 - 2011 Academic Year
2009 - 2010 Academic Year
Questions? Contact us!
William G. Davis building, Suite 3127
Making experiences, exceptional