A meal plan designed for non-residence students, staff, & faculty
- You save 5% on most on campus food purchases
- It's all conveniently right on your TCard
- You can use it everywhere on campus & with our off campus partners
- The first time you sign up for a Campus Value Plan the minimum deposit is $80
The first time you open a Campus Value Plan account, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to be assigned an account
- After that, you may add money any time, and the minimum is only $20
You may do this online at UTM eaccounts
- Any remaining balance will carry over year to year
- You can be refunded any left over funds (anything over $10)
- Present your TCard to the cashier
- Tap your card
- Your purchase is deducted from your plan
- Your new balance is electronically displayed
- You may request a receipt
* Purchases made using a Campus Value Plan are taxable
Questions? Contact us!
William G. Davis building, Suite 3127
Making experiences, exceptional
Do you need to add funds, view recent transactions & balance, or deactivate a lost or stolen TCard?
Find out what's open right now on campus.
You can spend your Meal Plan dollars off campus!