Welcome to Hospitality & Ancillary Services!
We manage several services and programs across campus. Please take a look below for our frequently searched topics, or browse the menu in the top right corner to find what you are looking for.
Should you have any questions at all, please contact us using the contact information below.
Special dietary requirements? Please visit our Special Dietary Requirements page to find out how you may ensure you're getting just what you need (and what to do if you're not sure!).
To make your experience, exceptional.
We are committed to providing hospitality and retail solutions for the needs of the UTM community in order to ensure all are nourished, guided, supported, heard, and understood.
Wondering what our department is responsible for at the University of Toronto Mississauga?
We oversee all hospitality services on campus, as well as all of the ancillary programs & services, including:
- Food on Campus
- Student Meal Plans (for resident students)
- Campus Value Plans (for staff, faculty, & non-resident students)
- Off-campus food service partners
- A comprehensive list of sustainability initiatives
- Conference & Event Services
- Table & room bookings
- The Print Shop
- Mail services
- Parking & Transportation Services