- No Service during winter break
- UTM/St. George ( January 2 to January 6, 2023)
- UTM/St. George ( January 7 to April 10, 2023)
- UTM/Sheridan Winter Session (January 9 - April 6, 2023)
Schedule times are approximate and subject to traffic & weather conditions
- Shuttle service is fare-free for currently registered UTM students with an active T-Card. St. George students, UofT staff, faculty and all other passengers are required to pay a fare. One-way tickets are available for purchase from the ticket vending machine outside of UTM Instructional Centre, the UTM Service Desk in CCT, the UTM Student Centre, and Hart House Information Services. Semester passes are also available for purchase from the UTM Service Desk in CCT.
- Each passenger must present the driver with their T-card, ticket or pass upon boarding. Boarding is first-come/first-served to the vehicle’s capacity; additional passengers can re-queue for the next scheduled bus.
Shuttle Bus semester passes (for Staff, Faculty, St. George Students and Others) are available for purchase from the UTM Service Desk in CCT. Click here for more information.
We are available to assist you during office hours (Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm).
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org