UTM Shuttle Bus services have resumed as follows. Please review all of the below information thoroughly.
Temporary COVID-19 safety protocols:
- Each passenger must wear an appropriate mask or face-covering at all times while queueing and on the bus.
- Passengers are required to scan a QR code through UCheck for contact tracing prior to boarding each time. There is a unique code posted at each stop that once scanned, will prompt you to complete the UCheck assessment (if one has not been completed in the past 24hrs) and then record your "check-in" to the location. In the same browser window you can then click to record your exit time.
- Passengers queue in a line at the boarding site prior to boarding. Physical distancing markers are in place.
- No Food or Drink allowed on the bus
*New* - St. George campus shuttle stop temporarily relocated to the layby at Convocation Hall (corner of King's College Road & Galbraith Road) due to construction. Please see map here.
No ticket sales are currently available on the St. George campus. Those wishing to travel from St. George to UTM via paid fare will be permitted to board the bus and asked to purchase a ticket from the machine upon arrival at UTM.
UTM <--> St George - View schedules here.
Fall UTM <--> Sheridan (Trafalgar Campus) - View schedule here.
To learn more, watch this short video:
Video: Fall 20210 shuttle bus information and safety protocols.
- Shuttle service is fare-free for currently registered UTM students with an active T-Card; all other passengers are required to pay a fare. One-way tickets are available for purchase from the ticket vending machine outside of UTM Instructional Centre, the UTM Service Desk in CCT and the UTM Student Centre. Semester passes are also available for purchase from the UTM Service Desk in CCT.
- Each passenger must present the driver with their T-card, ticket or pass upon boarding. Boarding is first-come/first-served to the vehicle’s capacity; additional passengers can re-queue for the next scheduled bus.
- The maximum number of passengers is currently 12 per bus, subject to change based on evolving health guidance.
- Schedule times are approximate, usually within 5 minutes but sometimes more due to traffic or other factors.
Shuttle Bus semester passes (not required for UTM students) are available for purchase from the UTM Service Desk in CCT. Click here for more information.
Shuttle Office Notification
The Parking & Transportation services office is closed to the general public until further notice. We are working remotely, and will be available to assist you during office hours (Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm).
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org