External Client Functions

What we do

Our Conference & Event team here at UTM is well-versed in many types of events and functions both in the university setting and elsewhere. We are available to support you with the organization and planning of:

  • conferences
  • events
  • seminars
  • spaces for meetings
  • table bookings [TBC]
  • summer camps
  • overnight accommodations
  • catering
  • flower coordinating & orders


Working with us

When working with our team you can expect professional and reliable service with a keen understanding and knowledge of event spaces and best practices on campus. You can expect innovative and collaborative ideas that reflect our University (& departmental) priorities around sustainability. We are well-versed in inclusivity and approach relationships with empathy and accountability. 

What we can help you with

We will help you from A-Z. Do you have an idea? Or do you need help from scratch?

We can help with all of it!

Visit our Contact Us page and reach out with all of your questions. We are happy to help!

Bookable Spaces

  • Our picturesque, award winning grounds are the perfect backdrop for any meeting type
  • Our professional meeting rooms, lecture halls, theatres, exhibit spaces, breakout rooms and classrooms can be easily accommodated, all within easy walking distance between buildings

We offer a wide range of meeting space types to suit any size group, from 5 to 500!

Inquire about a Space


Questions? Contact us!

William G. Davis building, Suite 3094H

Making experiences, exceptional