Food on Campus at UTM
Food on Campus
We are thrilled to share that we will have several food service locations open and operating on campus this fall!
Please find our current Hours of Operation, here!
The Davis Food Court boasts brands you'll recognize such as Harvey's, Thai Express, & Pizza Pizza, but also new and unique to UTM cuisine concepts such as Mongolian Grill, FUSION8 (our certified gluten-free station), Chop n'Top - Fruit, cereal, breakfast Bar, The Market Coffee/Breakfast Bar, The Market - Express Salad, Sandwich, Soup, & Bento, and Juiced'Up.
Additionally, Colman Commons will be offering The Grill House & Action Station, Piazza, FOODLAB, The Twited Beet, Rev'd Up Fresh Juice and Smoothie Bar, Simmer & Thyme (Soup), Whisk (Bakery), Greens & Grains (Salad Bar), Chilled Breakfast Bar, Urban Kitchen, & True Eats/The Market.
We also have Starbucks in the Hazel McCallion Academic Learning Centre & Library, Tim Hortons in the William G. Davis Building, as well as Daily Blends in Oscar Peterson Hall.
Our food options are a reflection of the wants and needs of our community here at UTM based on focus groups, advisory committees, surveys, and informal feedback. We are proud of the quality and selection of food we offer as well as the ability to serve a variety of dietary requirements.
While Hospitality & Ancillary Services oversees food service at UTM, we work with the food service providor who manages all food service operations on campus.
To keep abreast of all food service related initiatives through Hospitality & Ancillary Services please follow @UTMhospitality.
Questions about our menus at each location? Visit utm.campusdish.com
Aramark Canada Ltd. is our food service provider at the University of Toronto Mississauga! With over 80 years of food service industry experience and a collection of values and programs that directly align and overlap with UTM, we are happy to welcome them to our campus and work with them to service the community.
For any past or present food service staff at UTM we encourage you to reach out to Aramark Canada Ltd. at UTM@aramark.ca with any inquiries. As campus reopens, we look forward to seeing your familiar faces once again.
Updated Operating Procedures for COVID19:
- Salads are packaged and soups are being served.
- The UTM "BYOC" programs have been suspended.
- All fruits and in-house baked items are individually served to the customer.
- All take-out cutlery and Catering cutlery is pre-wrapped.
- All self-serve condiment stations will offer single-use condiment packets.
- Milk and milk alternatives will be handled only by associates behind the counter at the Davis Food Court. Colman Commons milk and milk alternatives are self-serve, with increased sanitization.
- Colman Commons will continue with self-serve Fair Trade coffee and tea, however they have increased the frequency with which they are sanitizing the station
- We will be collecting names and phone numbers of those who enter the dining areas for tracing purposes
Questions? Contact us!
Davis Building suite 3127
Making experiences, exceptional