May 15, 2023: Applications for Summer 2023 F&Y Courses are now Closed!
In order to submit an application to the EL Bursaries, please follow the instructions below.
Step One: Fill out and submit the EL Bursary Cover Sheet MS Form
- On the EL Bursaries Cover Sheet MS Form, you must specify the EL course in which you are enrolled and answer each question concerning the additional costs associated with the course activities, and confirm that you want to apply for the EL Bursary.
- Please note that if you are taking multiple EL Bursary eligible courses during the academic term you will have to fill out the form for each course.
- Eligible costs include, but are not limited to: ancillary fees, transportation, equipment, professional attire, and more. Costs will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, so please be as specific as possible in your descriptions.
- Applicants who fail to provide this information may not be considered for an EL Bursary.
Step Two: Review this tutorial video on the application portal system
Step Three: Go to the University of Toronto Undergraduate Grant Portal to fill out your application.
- When completing your application, please select UTM as your division. (Even if you are a UTSG or UTSC student, you must still select UTM as your division for your application to be received by the EEU.)
- When demonstrating financial need, please remember to include costs associated with eligible EL courses in your expenses.
- In the “Personal Statement” section of the application, please ensure that you enter the course code of the eligible course for which you are requesting an EL Bursary.
Approved applicants will be asked to complete pre-course and post-course self-assessment surveys as part of their participation in the EL Bursaries program.
EL Bursaries Main PageReturn to the EL Bursaries Main Page
Eligible CoursesSee list of courses that are eligible for the EL Bursaries Program.
FAQView videos of the EEU Student Ambassadors answering some frequently asked questions.