We value your partnership and together with you we hope to increase experiential learning opportunities for UTM students. Your participation can come in the form of:
- Hosting a student in an internship or community-engaged learning experience
- Holding site visits for field-based activities
- Attending fairs and special events facilitated by the Experiential Education Unit
- Contributing on panels or networking sessions in conjunction with academic courses
- Presenting as a guest speaker in select lectures
For more information on these possibilities, please contact us.
Recruiting Recent Graduates?
If you are interested in hiring a student upon graduation, or would like to take part in other co-curricular opportunities, please visit the Campus Career Centre website for more information.