EEU Student Ambassador Program
Do you want to share your Experiential Learning experiences with your peers? Are you in the process of completing or have you completed a Research Opportunity Program project, Community Engaged Learning course or an Academic Internship?
If so, then submit your application to be an EEU Student Ambassador with the Experiential Education Unit.
The application period for 2020-2021 has now closed.
What is the EEU Student Ambassador Program?
The EEU Student Ambassador Program is a fun and interactive peer-to-peer volunteer opportunity that will educate prospective and current students, parents, faculty, staff and the greater UTM community about the Experiential Education Unit and its services.
What do EEU Student Ambassadors do?
- Work closely with EEU staff
- Attend training sessions
- Assist with planning and organizing events and info sessions
- Facilitate interactive games and activities at campus fairs
- Raise awareness about for-credit Experiential Learning opportunities happening on campus
What is the benefit of being an EEU Student Ambassador?
- An entry on your Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
- Build networking relationships with faculty and staff
- Develop your public speaking, leadership and team-building skills
- An opportunity to work in a professional setting
- A way to give back to the UTM community as a student liaison for the EEU
What is required to be an EEU Student Ambassador?
Students applying to the EEU Ambassador Program must meet the following minimum requirements:
- At minimum, students must be enrolled in their second year of study and in good academic standing
- Must be in the process of completing or have completed a course with an Experiential Learning component (i.e. Research Opportunity Program, Community Engaged Learning, Academic Internship, or through the Professional Experience Certificate)
- Familiarity with the Experiential Education Unit and its services
- Experience working with social media platforms
- Enjoy public speaking and networking with peers
For all questions and feedback regarding the EEU Student Ambassador Program, please contact: