EEU Student Ambassador Program
Are you interested in gaining leadership and communication skills? The EEU Student Ambassador Program provides second-, third-, and fourth-year students with an opportunity to share their EL experiences with their peers through various engagement and outreach activities.
Applications are now CLOSED. Thank you for your interest in becoming an EEU Student Ambassador with the Experiential Education Unit (EEU)!
► EEU Student Ambassador 2022-23 Application Form
Applications for the 2022-23 EEU Student Ambassador Program are now CLOSED.
What is the EEU Student Ambassador Program?
The EEU Student Ambassador Program is a volunteer opportunity for UTM students to share their EL experiences with their peers. EEU Student Ambassadors will educate prospective students, parents, faculty, and staff about the EEU, its services, and the benefits of participating in for-credit EL opportunities.
What do EEU Student Ambassadors do?
- Work closely with EEU staff
- Attend training sessions
- Assist with planning and organizing events, initiatives, and information sessions
- Facilitate interactive activities at campus events
- Participate in promotional campaigns
- Raise awareness about for-credit EL opportunities happening on the UTM campus
What is the benefit of being an EEU Student Ambassador?
- An entry on your Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
- Build networking relationships with faculty and staff
- Develop your public speaking, leadership, and team-building skills
- An opportunity to work in a professional setting
- A way to give back to the UTM community as a student liaison for the EEU
What is required to be an EEU Student Ambassador?
Students applying to the EEU Ambassador Program must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Students must be enrolled in their second year of study and be in good academic standing
- Must be in the process of completing, or have completed, a course with an Experiential Learning component (i.e., Research Opportunity Program, Community Engaged Learning course, Academic Internship, or through participation in a Professional Experience Certificate Program)
- Familiarity with the Experiential Education Unit and its services
- Enjoy public speaking and networking with peers
For all questions regarding the EEU Student Ambassador Program, please contact: