Other University Courses

Taking Psychology Courses at Other Universities

Students who are interested in taking one or more courses at other universities in Canada or abroad must consult the Registrar's Office for a "Letter of Permission". Students should also consult the Associate Chair-Teaching if they intend to use such courses to fulfill UofT Mississauga program requirements.  Once permission is granted, students are advised to contact the relevant department in the other to confirm they have the relevant prerequisites to take courses.