The guidelines below were developed in order to clearly determine who is permitted access to the Psychology participation pool set-up on our Experiment Database program.
The following people are eligible to use the Psychology participation pool:
- Full-time faculty appointees on the Mississauga campus Psychology Department
- Post-doctoral fellows affiliated with a faculty member at the Mississauga campus
- Psychology graduate students at the Mississauga campus, whose supervisor is on the Mississauga campus
- PSY400 students at Mississauga, in connection with their thesis work
- Third and fourth-year students who are doing a Psychology Independent Research Project for academic credit with UTM Faculty
Please note that there may be exceptions to the above guidelines when special circumstances arise. The Subject Pool Committee reserves the right to render decisions on a case-by-case basis in the event of exceptional situations.
Contact Jodie Stewart, email@example.com should you have any questions or concerns pertaining to eligible users.