NOTICE: Current CCIT and DEM students admitted into program in 2021 and earlier, and who are working towards the Certificate in Digital Communication are encouraged to review migration timeline and other FAQs on the ICCIT Sheridan Joint Program Migration FAQ page.
Please review the following information to assist you with course planning:
- Make sure to use Degree Explorer to stay on track with your program and degree completion requirements
- Review your academic history, degree requirements or use the Planner Tool (found within Degree Explorer) to determine how future course choices might meet your requirements
- Ensure that you take any required second or third year prerequisites for the upper-level courses you plan to enrol in
- Prerequisites are strictly enforced. All prerequisites are checked carefully by ICCIT. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that the proper prerequisites have been met
- Students who do not meet the prerequisite by the enrolment deadline will be removed from the ICCIT course
- Consider taking an ICCIT internship course in your fourth year
- Review ICCIT course descriptions on the UTM Academic Calendar
- Not all ICCIT courses are offered every year. Check the UTM Timetable for current session offerings
Note: Information published in the UTM Academic Calendar takes precedence over information published elsewhere.
ICCIT is currently offering advising and support to our students via email or Zoom. To book an advising appointment, please contact email@example.com with the following information:
- Your first and last name.
- Your U of T student number.
- Topic or brief description of what you wish to discuss. This information will help the ICCIT Advising Team to best prepare for your appointment.
- Some dates and times of your availability between Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm.