Change, Select, or Cancel your Student Meal Plan
(Before the deadline)
To CHANGE your Student Meal Plan visit: UTM Service Now
- You can change your Student Meal Plan once on or prior to the due date.
*See the Important Dates & Deadlines page to learn more about the final date to make changes
- Any subsequent Student Meal Plan changes will be subjected to an administrative fee of $50
To SELECT a Student Meal Plan visit: UTM Service Now
- You must select your Student Meal Plan as part of the online Residence application process
*Find out more about the Student Meal Plan Options by visiting the Student Meal Plan Details page
- You may cancel your Student Meal Plan and request a refund only if you elect to move out of residence or withdraw from the University
- Any refund request needs to be accompanied by proof of withdrawal authorization from Student Housing before a cancellation can be granted
- Please Note: You will not be considered “Moved Out” of Residence until Hospitality & Ancillary Services has received notification from Student Housing & Residence Life that you have successfully returned your Residence Key Card
- If a Student Meal Plan refund is granted, it will be subject to a $100 administrative fee
- The Capital Improvement and Program Enhancement Component (C.I.P.E.) portion of your Meal Plan is not refundable
- Should you be required by the University to withdraw from University of Toronto Mississauga, your Student Meal Plan will be cancelled and you will not be eligible for a refund
- Please contact the Hospitality & Ancillary Services office for more information on Student Meal Plan cancellations and refunds
Student Meal Plan Quick Links:
Questions? Contact us!
William G. Davis building, Suite 3127
Making experiences, exceptional
Do you need to change, select, or cancel a Student Meal Plan?
Do you need to add funds, view recent transactions & balance, or deactivate a lost or stolen TCard?