- Access Express Newsletter: Our newsletter includes updates, reminders, and information about upcoming events and programming.
- Check out the Important Dates section for upcoming workshops, social events, and exam accommodation request deadline dates.
- Navigate our website using the A-Z Index to search for specific information.
How to Register with Accessibility Services
- For New Students
- For Previously Registered Accessibility Students
- For UTM Students taking courses at another campus
- For St. George/Scarborough Students taking courses at UTM
- For Internal Transfer of Accessibility file to St. George or UTSC
Our main office is located in Room 2037B, Davis Building
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday
10:00am - 12:00pm & 12:30pm - 3:30pm
(Our office is closed for lunch from 12:00pm to 12:30pm)
U of T Students: Please use your Utoronto email address when corresponding with us and include your student number in the email.
3359 Mississauga Rd.
Mississauga, ON, Canada, L5L 1C6
Davis Building, Room 2037B