St. George and Scarborough students
St. George and Scarborough students taking courses at the University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM) must first register with Accessibility Services on their home campus.
- Register with Accessibility Services at your home campus.
- Complete a Transfer of Accommodations and provide to your Accessibility Advisor (at your home campus).
- Complete the UTM Accessibility Services Consent Form and Online Intake form.
- Email your completed form to email@example.com
- Once our office receives your Transfer of Accommodations, we will schedule your registration appointment with an Accessibility Advisor.
Questions or Comments?
Please contact our front desk staff by phone at 905-569-4699 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org