All students registered with Accessibility Services and who are approved for test/exam accommodations must submit their test/exam requests using the Accessibility Information Management System (AIMS)
Accessibility Information Management System (AIMS)
For more information about AIMS, please refer to the Accessibility Student Handbook
- 2023-2024 Accessibility Student Handbook (Acrobat PDF File)
How to Register with Accessibility Services
- Step 1: Go to AIMS https://aims.utm.utoronto.ca/custom/misc/home.aspx
- Step 2: Review Documentation Requirements https://www.utm.utoronto.ca/accessibility/future-uoft-students/documentation-requirements
- Step 3: Click on Register and login in with UTORID
- Step 4: Complete the information form (Emergency Contact, OSAP, etc.)
- Step 5: Upload scanned documentation to the bottom of the form.
- Step 6: Await email confirmation of online submission. Accessibility Staff will correspond once submission has been reviewed.