AIMS for Students
If you are registered to receive extra time accommodations, please register your Quercus online test and exam dates on AIMS as soon as possible and we will forward your accommodations to your instructors.
You will receive an email confirmation of your booking if you schedule your test. You may not be able to see your test booking, however, Accessibility's Test and Exam Staff will ensure that your instructors are contacted regarding your test/exam accommodations.
Accessibility Information Management System (AIMS)
For more information about AIMS, please refer to the Accessibility Student Handbook
- 2020-21 Accessibility Student Handbook (Microsoft Word Document)
- 2020-21 Accessibility Student Handbook (Acrobat PDF File)
How to Register with Accessibility Services
- Step 1: Go to https://aarc.utm.utoronto.ca/Clockwork/user/intake/default.aspx
- Step 2: Review Documentation Requirements https://www.utm.utoronto.ca/accessibility/future-uoft-students/documentation-requirements
- Step 3: Click on Register and login in with UTORID
- Step 4: Complete the information form (Emergency Contact, OSAP, etc.)
- Step 5: Upload scanned documentation to the bottom of the form.
- Step 6: Await email confirmation of online submission. Accessibility Staff will correspond once submission has been reviewed.
Online Intake Module
Self-Renewal Module (updated October 2020)
Test Scheduling Module (updated October 2020)
Final Exam Scheduling Module (updated October 2020)