- Permits are sold on a first come, first served basis, with the exception of P1 permits, which will be assigned via lottery. Availability is not guaranteed.
- Permits are for use in available non-marked spaces only, and do not necessarily guarantee availability. Parking in barrier free, reserved and car pool spaces are prohibited, unless authorized by special permit.
- Permits are valid as of the purchase date, pro-rated according to the month purchased
- Rates include HST
NEW: We have transitioned to Virtual Permits!
Effective September 1, 2023, physical parking receipts and/or parking hangtags are no longer available at UTM parking lots. Instead, registering the license plate of your vehicle(s) online will serve as a ‘virtual permit’. Click here for more details.
Annual Parking Permits
September 1, 2023 - August 31, 2024
* Purchase totals may differ slightly due to tax calculation rounding
|Underground Parking - Permits & Daily Parking||Permits & Daily Parking||Reserved for permit holders only Weekdays 8am-5pm||Reserved for permit holders only Weekdays 8am-5pm||Permits & Daily Parking||Valid in lots P4-P8-P9 after 3:30pm Mon-Thurs, all day Fri/Sat/Sun|
|Monthly Cost||$ 124.72||$ 79.86||$ 100.56||$ 103.58||$ 69.80||$ 20.74|
|Annual Cost||$ 1,496.60||$958.31||$1,206.74||$1,242.94||$837.60||$248.89|
Staff Temporary Permits
- Available in 30, 60 & 90 day increments as of the start date chosen
- Valid in lots P4 & P8
- Cost $69.80 /30 days effective September 1, 2023
St. George Supplementary Permits
For those who wish to purchase a St. George supplementary permit, please indicate your intention by joining the waitlist. UTM will forward your request, and the St. George Parking office will then contact you to make arrangements for the St. George campus.
Lot P1 has a very limited capacity and exceptionally high demand. To be fair, and in accordance with community feedback, P1 permits were allocated via Lottery.
All those who were not allocated a permit via the lottery will remain active on the waitlist. The waitlist is also now open to others. Rarely, in the event of a cancellation an additional P1 permit may become available at some point throughout the year. Any additional permits that become available will be similarly allocated via lottery from all applicants on the P1 waitlist.
How do I join the waitlist?
- Login to the parking purchase website
- Click on “Order Permits” and join the P1 Waitlist
Questions? Contact us!
Alumni House, Room 108
Making experiences, exceptional