What can we help you with?
- Valid permits or Pay and Display receipts must be clearly displayed at all times
- Enforcement of all parking lots, areas and roadways are strictly enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All Annual Parking Permits expire August 31st
- Lost or stolen permits will not be replaced *regardless of the circumstance*
- The purchase of a parking permit indicates your acceptance and agreement to obey all U of T Mississauga parking regulations. Failure to do so will result in fines and possibly the loss of parking privileges.
- There is no free parking available on campus
- We thank the UTM community for observing good parking etiquette in our community. There are a range of student and faculty/staff/librarian parking permit options to suit occasional, regular, carpool, and EV users. Consider the community if you must park elsewhere, and remember to park only in designated areas, at posted times, and for designated uses. Or, join the majority of our community and take advantage of transit, carpool, and active commuting to campus.
- P4 Lower Deck Entry - 9ft
- P4 Rear Upper deck Entry - 9ft
- P8 Upper deck Entry - 7.5ft
- P8 Lower Deck Entry - 7.8ft
- CCT Garage Entry - 6.4 ft
If you are experiencing elevator difficulties in the CCT Garage, please contact Facilities at: 905-828-5301 so a technician can be dispatched.
Questions? Contact us!
Alumni House, Room 108
Making experiences, exceptional