- Valid permits or Pay and Display receipts must be clearly displayed at all times of the year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All Annual Permits expire August 31st
- Parking on campus is limited and not guaranteed during peak hours
- Parking permit availability is not guaranteed
- Enforcement of all parking lots, areas and roadways are strictly enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- There is no free parking available on campus
- Lost or stolen permits will not be replaced – regardless of the circumstance.
The purchase of a parking permit indicates your acceptance and agreement to obey all U of T Mississauga parking regulations. Failure to do so will result in fines and possibly the loss of parking privileges.
P4-P8 (Annual & Sessional)
- Annual (12 month permit) September to August
- Sessional (8 month permit) September to April
- Sessional (4 month permit) September to December; January to April; or May to August
Please note, Sessional Unreserved Parking Permits are not available to Faculty or Staff
U of T Mississauga Students/Faculty/Staff who have purchased an Annual P9 Parking Permit may park in lots P4-P8-P9.
Daily Reserved (Annual)
U of T Mississauga Students/Faculty/Staff who have purchased an Annual Daily Reserved Parking Permit may park in ONE (1) designated lot only. The designated Daily Reserved Lot must be selected at the time of purchase. (subject to availability at time of purchase):
- Daily Reserved P1
- Daily Reserved P5, Across from Davis Building pond
Underground Parking (Annual)
- CCT Garage, Located beneath the CCT Building levels 0-5
Valid in lots P4-P8-P9 after 3:30pm Mon-Thurs, and all day Fri/Sat/Sun & Holidays
Evening parking permits are also valid in P1, P5, & the CCT Garage Monday to Friday from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and Statutory Holidays. Lost or stolen parking permits will not be replaced - regardless of circumstances.
For Contractor Use Only
Valid in Lots P4 & P8 (unless otherwise indicated)
$111.31 /calendar month as of September 1, 2021 (flat rate, regardless of purchase date)
Commercial parking permits are issued to a limited number of service people and contractors when a requirement for parking has been established. Commercial permits are only issued when parking is essential in the performance of the work. In lieu of a valid permit, a daily pass may be purchased from a Pay and Display machine located throughout the campus. Lost/stolen parking permits will not be replaced - regardless of circumstances.
UTM Students who hold an annual or 8 month sessional UTM parking permit may purchase a supplementary permit which would allow them to park at the joint Sheridan College, Trafalgar Campus. Both the UTM and supplementary Sheridan College permit must be displayed while parked at the Sheridan College, Trafalgar Campus.