- A valid form of parking permit is required year round. (September 1 - August 31)
- All Annual Permits expire August 31st
- Parking on campus is limited and not guaranteed during peak hours.
- Parking permit availability is not guaranteed.
- Enforcement of all parking lots, areas and roadways are strictly enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There is no free parking available on campus
- Lost or Stolen permits must be reported immediately to the U of T Mississauga Parking Office.
Lost or stolen student or monthly permits will not be replaced – regardless of the circumstance.
The purchase of a parking permit indicates your acceptance and agreement to obey all U of T Mississauga parking regulations. Failure to do so will result in fines and possibly the loss of parking privileges.
Valid permits and/or Pay and Display receipts must be clearly displayed at all times of the year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Unreserved (Annual & Sessional)
U of T Mississauga Students/Faculty/Staff who have purchased an Annual Unreserved Parking Permit may park in multiple lots, which include P4, P8 and P9.
Students also have the option of purchasing a Sessional Unreserved Parking Permit for P4, P8 & P9 (subject to availability at time of purchase).
- Annual (12 month permit) September to August
- Sessional (8 month permit) September to April
- Sessional (4 month permit) September to December; January to April; or May to August
Please note, Sessional Unreserved Parking Permits are not available to Faculty or Staff
U of T Mississauga Students/Faculty/Staff who have purchased an Annual Reserved Parking Permit may park in ONE (1) designated lot only. The designated Reserved Lot must be selected at the time of purchase. (subject to availability at time of purchase):
- Reserved P1
- Reserved P5, Across from Davis Building pond
Underground Parking (Annual)
- CCT Garage, Located beneath the CCT Building levels 0-5
Day Parking | Pay and Display
Anyone parking on University property without a valid annual or sessional permit is required to purchase a daily pay and display parking permit and park in one of the lots listed below:
- CCT Garage (levels 0 through 5)
Daily Rate: Monday through Friday ($2.50 per half hour) (Max. $15.00 per day)
After 5pm: Monday through Friday ($1.00 per half hour) (Max. $6.00 per evening)
Weekend & Statutory Holidays ($1.00 per half hour) (Max $6.00 per day)
Pay & Display machine rates may be adjusted from time to time, according to market conditions.
Short Term Metered Parking
There is one area on campus which offer short term metered parking up to a 90 minute maximum.
- Inner Circle (In front of the Davis Building Main Entrance) Max. 90 min
Meter parking is available to short term visitors at this location. The meter in this area is limited to a maximum time of 90 minutes.