What Permit is Best for you?
More Information on permits
- Valid permits or Pay and Display receipts must be clearly displayed at all times of the year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All Annual Permits expire August 31st
- Parking on campus is limited and not guaranteed during peak hours
- Parking permit availability is not guaranteed
- Enforcement of all parking lots, areas and roadways are strictly enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- There is no free parking available on campus
- Lost or stolen permits will not be replaced *regardless of the circumstance*
The purchase of a parking permit indicates your acceptance and agreement to obey all U of T Mississauga parking regulations. Failure to do so will result in fines and possibly the loss of parking privileges.
Annual & Sessional
- Annual (12 month permit) September to August
- Sessional (8 month permit) September to April
- Sessional (4 month permit) September to December; January to April; or May to August
*Please note, Sessional Unreserved Parking Permits are not available to Faculty or Staff*
- UTM Students / Faculty / Staff who have purchased an Annual P9 Parking Permit may park in lots P4, P8, & P9
- UTM Students / Faculty / Staff who have purchased an Annual Daily Reserved Parking Permit may park in ONE (1) designated lot only
- The designated Daily Reserved Lot must be selected at the time of purchase (subject to availability at time of purchase):
- Daily Reserved P1
- Daily Reserved P5 Across from Davis Building pond
- CCT Garage Located beneath the CCT Building levels 0-5
- Valid in lots P4, P8, & P9 after 3:30 pm on Monday - Thursday, and all day Friday, Sturday, Sunday & Holidays
- Also valid in lots P1, P5, & the CCT Garage 5 pm - 8 am, Monday - Friday, and all day on Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays
- For Contractor Use Only
- Valid in Lots P4 & P8 (unless otherwise indicated)
$111.31 /calendar month as of September 1, 2021 (flat rate, regardless of purchase date)
Commercial parking permits are issued to a limited number of service people and contractors when a requirement for parking has been established. Commercial permits are only issued when parking is essential in the performance of the work. In lieu of a valid permit, a daily pass may be purchased from a Pay & Display machine located throughout the campus. Lost/stolen parking permits will not be replaced - regardless of circumstances.
- UTM Students who hold an annual or 8 month sessional UTM parking permit may purchase a supplementary permit which would allow them to park at the joint Sheridan College, Trafalgar Campus
- Both the UTM and supplementary Sheridan College permit must be displayed while parked at the Sheridan College, Trafalgar Campus
Questions? Contact us!
Alumni House, Room 108
Making experiences, exceptional