Transportation options to consider:
- Did you pick up your UPass? UTM students are able to pick up a UPass that offers unlimited use of the MiWay transit system. More information available here
- Park at a nearby MiWay Transit Hub and use your UPass to commute into campus. The hub closest to campus that offers free parking is Erin Mills Station.
- Click here to learn more about locations, connecting routes and parking amenities.
- Brampton Transit Express 199 – Did you know there is an express bus transit route between the Brampton Gateway Terminal and UTM? More information here
- UTM students residing in Brampton may find this option helpful, as it will trim at least 30-40 minutes off the one-way travel time normally encountered between these two points.
- Go Transit – The nearest GO Stations to UTM are Erindale Station and Clarkson Station
- Use the Triplinx Tool to plan your transit route to campus. Click here to learn more.
- You’re closer than you think – check out our Public Transit Heat Map
- Get dropped off – the Davis loop and Library drop-off lane are great ‘kiss and ride’ options.
- Ride your bike or motorcycle to campus – there are numerous bike racks located across campus, and complimentary parking for motorcycles (designated area at top of P9).
- Plan to drive in the Winter semester – The 4-month winter sessional permit will go on presale in early December. UTM students will have an opportunity to purchase a permit for the winter months (January - April). More information will be posted on our website closer to December.