Parking on Campus
- Parking permits are required year round. (September 1 - August 31)
- Enforcement of all parking lots, areas and roadways are strictly enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All Annual Parking Permits expire August 31
- All license plate numbers must be correctly listed on the Application form
- Lost or Stolen parking permits must be reported immediately to the Parking Office in writing.
- Lost or stolen student or monthly permits will not be replaced – regardless of the circumstance.
- The purchase of a parking permit indicates your acceptance and agreement to obey all U of T Mississauga parking regulations. Failure to do so will result in fines and possibly the loss of parking privileges.
- Valid permits and/or Pay and Display receipts must be clearly displayed at all times of the year, 24/7
- There is no free parking available on campus
Please note the Parking office does not accept cash or personal cheques as a method of payment. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit, or CERTIFIED Cheque/Money Order
If you are experiencing elevator difficulties in the CCT Garage, please contact Facilities at: 905-828-5301 so a technician can be dispatched.