For general advising please contact the Office of the Registrar here. For more information, visit UTMM's FAQ page here.
Use the information below to book an appointment with a Commerce/Management Academic Advisor. If you are looking to book an appointment with an academic advisor in the Registrar's Office, please submit your request via Ask Registrar.
Our team of advisors provide academic advising to all Commerce and Management students. Here's how they can help you:
- Support with planning short-term and long-term academic goals
- Guide course selection based on program requirements and prerequisites
- Clarify the academic calendar
- Discuss matters impacting academic performance
- Explain academic policies, regulations and procedures impacting student academics
- Discuss experiential opportunities available at UTMM, UTM and UofT, and UTMM resources and supports
- Provide appropriate on-campus referrals to partnering departments including the Health & Counselling Centre, Robert Gillespie Academic Skills Centre, UTM Library etc.
For questions related to your academic record, email email@example.com. Please include your First Name, Last Name and Student Number in the Subject Line.
The following advising options are currently available:
Option 1: Booking an Appointment
In-program students can book appointments on UTMMcentral. In-program students include students in any of the following Subject POSts: ERSPE2273, ERSPE1704, ERSPE2034, ERSPE2380, ERMAJ1111, ERSPE1882, ERSPE2431 and ERMAJ2431. In-program Advising sessions are 20 minutes. Please book back-to-back appointments if you have multiple questions or have more complex advising needs. New appointment times will become available weekly.
For academic advising, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
First-year Students in Commerce and Management (or students interested in Commerce or Management). First-year (or non-program student) appointments are available on MS Bookings. Virtual advising sessions are 20 minutes.
► Click here to book an appointment:
Option 2: Virtual Drop-in Sessions (In-program and First-year Students)
Join us for virtual drop-in sessions on
- Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. ET
No appointment necessary. Please have your student card available. Virtual drop-in sessions can be accessed on Zoom:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 862 5986 6598
Option 3: Tuesday In-person Express Advising Sessions (In-program and First-year Students)
On Tuesdays, students can sign up for a drop-in advising session. Sign up will open 1 day in advance (on Monday).
Book your slot here:
Drop-in advising takes place at the Kaneff Centre in Suite KN216. Please arrive at your assigned time.