Use the information below to book an appointment with a Commerce/Management Academic Advisor. If you are looking to book an appointment with an academic advisor in the Registrar's Office, please submit your request via Ask Registrar.
Our team of advisors provide academic advising to all Commerce and Management students. Here's how they can help you:
- Support with planning short-term and long-term academic goals
- Guide course selection based on program requirements and prerequisites
- Clarify the academic calendar
- Discuss matters impacting academic performance
- Explain academic policies, regulations and procedures impacting student academics
- Discuss experiential opportunities available at UTMM, UTM and UofT, and UTMM resources and supports
- Provide appropriate on-campus referrals to partnering departments including the Health & Counselling Centre, Robert Gillespie Academic Skills Centre, UTM Library etc.
For questions related to your academic record, email email@example.com. Please include your First Name, Last Name and Student Number in the Subject Line.
The following advising options are currently available:
Option 1: Booking an Appointment
In-program students admitted before 2022 can book appointments on UTMBusinessConnect. In-program students include students in any of the following Subject POSts: ERSPE2273, ERSPE1704, ERSPE2034, ERSPE2380, ERMAJ1111, ERSPE1882, ERSPE2431 and ERMAJ2431. In-program Advising sessions are 20 minutes.
For academic advising, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
First-year Students in Commerce and Management (or students interested in Commerce or Management). First-year (or non-program student) appointments are available on MS Bookings. Virtual advising sessions are 20 minutes.
► Click here to book an appointment:
Option 2: Virtual Drop-in Sessions (In-program and First-year Students)
Join us for virtual drop-in sessions on
- Tuesday: 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. ET*
* Advising unavailable June 20th & June 27th.
No appointment necessary. Please have your student card available. Virtual drop-in sessions can be accessed on Zoom:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 862 5986 6598
Option 3: Wednesday In-person Drop-in Sessions (In- program and First-year Students)
On Wednesdays, students can sign up for a drop-in advising session. Sign up will open 1 day in advance (on Tuesday).
Book your slot here:
Drop-in advising takes place at the Kaneff Centre in Suite KN216. Please arrive at your assigned time.