Saturday, November 29, 2014
On behalf of the Institute for Management & Innovation (IMI), the Department of Management, and the Office of the Registrar, we would like to thank + congratulate all the teams who participated in #PitchItUTM.
A special congratulations go to our three finalists and grand-prize winner, Pitch'in It Real!
- 1st Place ($1,500): Pitch'in It Real
- 2nd Place ($1,000): RIDGEBIZ
- 3rd Place ($500): Cloud 10
View photos from the event on the official Pitch It Facebook page
Pitch It - Annual Case Competition
Hosted by the Department of Management and the Institute for Management & Innovation at U of T Mississauga
Join us for Pitch It - the first annual sustainability case competition organized by the Institute for Management and Innovation for senior high-school students from all across Canada.
We aim to provide young student leaders a platform where they can create new ventures that are economically profitable and environmentally friendly.
Delegates can expect a day packed with case presentations, amazing guest speeches and a chance to network with faculty and industry professionals. Prizes will be awarded to the winning teams.
- Date: Saturday, November 29, 2014
- Time: 10 am - 3 pm
- Location: University of Toronto Mississauga, Innovation Complex
- Fee: $40 per team
- Teams can be made up of 1-4 students from different high schools
- Each team member must have an average of 80% or higher in their current year
- Contact info (name & email) of a faculty member from your high school (only one reference per team is required)
- Provide a brief summary (200 words or less) telling us why your team wants to compete at Pitch It 2014
- 1st Place Team: $1500
- 2nd Place Team: $1000
- 3rd Place Team: $500
- All team members will receive a certificate for participating in Pitch It 2014