Please see below for more details
Application Check List
Applications Open: November 21, 2022 at 12:00 PM (NOON)
- Application Deadline: January 13, 2023 at 12:00 PM (NOON)
Residence Don Job Description
Residence Services Assistant Job Description
Residence Education Facilitator (REF) Job Description
LLC Program Facilitator (PF) Job Description
- RSS APPLICATION FORM: https://forms.office.com/r/ZiTX68476X
- Submit your application via the RSS Application Form by January 13, 2022 @ 12:00 PM (NOON)
- Within the application submit your resume & cover letter
Your cover letter must address the following questions:
What aspect(s) of the role(s) that you are applying to interests you the most, and why? Consider interest in the following areas, applicable to all RSS roles: communication; student support; customer service; leadership; and/or equity, diversity, and inclusion.
What do you consider to be your strongest skill(s), and how will you apply them to the role(s)? Consider skills in the following areas, applicable to all RSS roles: communication; student support; customer service; leadership; and/or equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Is there anything else that you would like to add about your interest or skills for the RSS role(s), that you have not covered in the two questions above?
Career Centre Workshops
If you are looking to apply, it is strongly recommended to attend one of the Resume & Cover Letter Workshops for applicants held by the Career Centre. The will help applicants learn how to create a tailored resume & cover letter for the RSS application:
RSS Information Sessions
Students who are interested in applying for one of the Residence Student Staff positions are encouraged to attend one of the RSS Information Sessions. The information sessions are scheduled for the following times:
Engage with Residence Hiring
Spotify Wrapped: Coming Soon!
Our student staff consists of a diverse group of people with different personalities and working styles! We've surveyed our current 80+ students and asked what their Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is to show you the different personalities and roles. If you're not sure about your personality type, feel free to take the free quiz here: https://www.16personalities.com/
Click the photos below to learn more about each personality trait!
- Carousel: Successful applicants will invited to attend a group interview with multiple stations. Successful applicants will hear back by January 25, 2023 at the latest.
- Interview Carousel Workshop - January 27, 2023: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM in UTM Room (DV3140)
- Interview Carousel Workshop - January 30, 2023: 2:00 - 4:00 PM in UTM Room (DV3140)
- Results: Candidates from Carousel will be contacted on February 16, 2023 regarding their status.