2023-2024 Work Study Positions
Please note that the following positions will be available for the 2023-2024 academic year and are conditional upon approval for each position for the 2023-2024 work study program. Details for how to submit applications are indicated in the job description.
Open Date: Monday, January 16, 2023 @ 12:00 PM (Noon)
Deadline: Friday, February 3, 2023 @ 12:00 PM (Noon)
2023-2024 Accounting Assistant
2023-2024 Artistic Resource Team
2023-2024 Digital Content Creation Assistant
2023-2024 Facilities Assistant
2023-2024 Mental Health Programming & Events Assistant
2023-2024 Off Campus Housing Assistant
2023-2024 Records & Admissions Project Assistant
2023-2024 Records Management Assistant
2023-2024 Residence Education Assistant
1. Complete the WSS Hiring Webform & submit your resume & cover letter by February 3, 2023 @ 12:00 PM (Noon) here: https://forms.office.com/r/Evu1DaKb8h
- Please submit one application package per position you are interested. For example, if you are interested in 2 positions, you will submit 2 application packages - each catered to their respective positions
- Please put your resume & cover letter in 1 document in PDF format
- Ensure your cover letter indicates which position you are applying for. If it is not indicated, you will not be considered for any position!
- If you are applying for the Digital Content Creation Assistant, please send your portfolio to email@example.com by February 3, 2023 at 12:00pm (Noon). Your portfolio should include any relevant work/projects to support your application such as but not limited to: digital art, print art, videos, social media campaigns, etc...
Successful applicants will be invited to interviews. More information to coming in Winter 2023