*Please find the COVID-19 updates below*
UTM Food Service
After more than 15 years of working together, we are parting ways with Chartwells, a division of Compass Group, as of May 31, 2021. We would like to thank Chartwells for their partnership through the years and their service to the University of Toronto Mississauga community. We wish Chartwells all the best in their future endeavors.
We are welcoming Aramark Canada Ltd. as the new food service provider at the University of Toronto Mississauga! With over 80 years of food service industry experience and a collection of values and programs that directly align and overlap with UTM, we are looking forward to welcoming them to our campus and working with them to service the community.
For any past or present food service staff at UTM we encourage you to reach out to Aramark Canada Ltd. at UTM@aramark.ca with any inquiries. As campus begins to reopen, we look forward to seeing your familiar faces once again.
What we Offer
Outside of COVID-19 UTM typically boasts a number of popular brands such as Thai Express, Harvey’s, Subway, Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Pizza Pizza, and more, as well as food concepts that are unique to the University of Toronto Mississauga. Some of these concepts include Bespoke Mongolian Grill, Ooh La La Breakfast Bar, The Rotisserie, the North Side Bistro with rustic artisanal pizzas and calzones prepared daily in a wood stone oven, and many more. Currently the Davis Food Court is open and operating for those on campus!
The on campus food options that we typically offer are a reflection of the wants and needs of our community here at UTM based on focus groups, advisory committees, surveys, and informal feedback. We are proud of the quality and selection of food we offer as well as the ability to serve a variety of dietary requirements.
While Hospitality & Retail Services oversees food service at UTM, we work with the food service providor who manages all food service operations on campus.
To keep abreast of all food service related initiatives through Hospitality & Retail Services please follow @UTMhospitality.
*This semester we will be operating a little differently than usual! Please note the updates below, and check back frequently as we will be updating as needed:
Food Service Locations:
The Davis Food Court will be open with Grab 'n Go options including salads, wraps, sandwiches, and other to-go selections.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday | 8:30 am - 6:30 pm (excluding holidays)
Weekends | closed
Colman Commons (in Oscar Peterson Hall) is currently closed for the summer semester
- Salads are packaged and soups are being served
- The UTM "BYOC" programs have been suspended
- All fruits and in-house baked items have been wrapped for protection
- All cutlery has been wrapped for protection
- All self-serve condiment stations will offer single-use condiment packets
- Milk and milk alternatives will be handled only by associates behind the counter
- All fountain beverage cups will be handled only by associates behind the counter
- Colman Commons will continue with self-serve Fair Trade coffee and tea, however they have increased the frequency with which they are sanitizing the station
- We will be collecting names and phone numbers of those who enter the dining areas for tracing purposes
Questions? Contact us!
Davis Building suite 3127
Making experiences, exceptional