- Keys may only be ordered by the authorized representative for your department. Please allow 5 days for key orders to be completed.
- For a keycard to be renewed past its expiry date, a work order MUST be put in via ServiceNOW..
- Please be aware that the following charges (cash only) apply to keys:
- There is a $20 deposit for exterior keys. The deposit will be refunded once the key is returned.
- There is a $10 deposit for vivarium cards. The deposit will be refunded once the key is returned.
- If a simple key or access card is lost, there is a $10 charge for a replacement.
- If a Medeco key is lost, there is a $20 charge for a replacement.
- NOTE: If a Master Medeco key is lost, it will require re-keying all lock cylinders for associated doors in the building at a significant additional cost.
- Construction keys will be issued only to awarded contractors for each project. A $75 deposit applies. The deposit will be refunded once the keys are returned.
- Please check UTM Access and Key Control Program for additional details.