Registration is closed. Thank you for joining us at SASI this year! All the best for the upcoming academic year!
Transition Program for First Year Students with Disabilities
Date: August 28 - August 30, 2023
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: UTM Campus (room MN1170)
SASI is a comprehensive transition program for first year undergraduate students with disabilities at the University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM). This free program will provide students with the opportunity to:
- Develop academic and learning strategies that are essential for success in their upcoming courses
- Converse and connect with other first year students with disabilities and upper year student mentors
- Learn how to access academic and well-being resources on campus, and much more!
Sessions will include:
- Evidence-based notetaking, test-taking, and study strategies
- Effective reading and understanding research papers
- Beating procrastination and time management tips
- Strategies for handling academic stress
- How to access academic and well-being resources on campus
- Q & A period with a UTM professor
- Library tour and information session
- Wellness activities with our Peer Mentors, and more!
Please contact us by phone (905-569-4453) or email email@example.com for more information.
Freedom of Information & Protection of Privacy Act
The University of Toronto respects your privacy. Personal information that you choose to provide voluntarily to the University is collected pursuant to section 2(14) of the University of Toronto Act, 1971. It is collected for the purpose(s) of program administration. At all times it will be protected in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.