When the offer to attend UTM is accepted, please contact Accessibility Services immediately at 905-569-4699 to set up an appointment to meet with an Accessibility Advisor. This will assist in starting the registration process.
- An intake meeting will be scheduled with a professional staff member who has expertise in specific areas of disabilities. Please bring documentation and/or your completed UTM Certificate of Disability (from an appropriate medical professional/specialist) that identifies your disability and the accommodations you will require to the meeting.
- IMPORTANT: During the first week of classes please log in to AIMS (Accessibility Information Management for Students).
Here you will:
- register your tests and exams that you need to write with Accessibility Services with academic accommodations
- confirm your test and exams with Accessibility Services
- view your upcoming advising appointments
- register for note-taking services and download your notes from AIMS
If you require assistance in logging into and using AIMS, contact Accessibility Services immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-569-4699. Students must meet with their Accessibility Advisor annually to reconfirm their accommodations and receive updates on Accessibility Services' procedures and any new initiatives.