A variety of child care information and support is available to UTM students, staff and faculty who are parents, foster parents or legal guardians of children.
- On-campus licensed child care
- Other sources for child care and support
- Emergency child care for U of T staff, faculty and students
For more details on UTM family child care services, visit:
Family Care Office, UofT
As an employee of UofT, you are also eligible to access services and support from the UofT Family Care Office, physically located on the St. George campus and also available through phone consultations and scheduled consultations at UTM. The Office also hosts a variety of events such as:
- Women's Wellness - self-defence
- Expectant Parents Group workshops
- Maternity/Parental/Adoption/Primary Caregiver Leave Planning seminars
- Baby & Toddler Talks workshop series
- Elder Care workshop series
For more infomation on these events and other services provided by the UofT Family Care Office, visit:
UTM Appointments with Family Care Office Advisor
Can't travel downtown to ask your questions? You can arrange an appointment at UTM with a Family Care Office (FCO) Advisor in order to address your needs!
The following are scheduled dates and locations when the FCO Advisor will be available at UTM:
- Friday, March 2nd - Deerfield Hall, Rm. 2085
- Friday, April 13th - Deerfield Hall, Rm. 2085
- Friday, May 25th - Davis Building, Rm. 3138
All appointments can be made between 10 am - 3 pm.
To book an appointment with a FCO Advisor, please follow the instructions available at:
On campus, UTM provides access to a limited stock of housing subject to availability. Please contact UTM Student Housing & Residence life well in advance to inquire about the availability of on-campus townhouses at rates that are comparable to similar housing in the surrounding community.
For information on family housing provided by the UTM Student Housing & Residence Life, please contact: