Payroll and Taxes

You can view, manage and print your pay & benefits information, including your tax (T4) records, by accessing the UofT Employee Self Service (ESS) portal:

Note: You will need to make sure your UTORid is active and that you have a valid social insurance number (SIN) prior to logging in for the first time. 


For more information on payroll, including pay schedules, signing up for Direct Deposit and requesting a Record of Employment, please visit our central Human Resources & Equity website at:

Tuition Tax Credits 

For information on carrying forward tuition tax credits that you may have accumulated during graduate school, please visit the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) website at:

Other Tax Forms (TD1, TD1ON)

To access other CRA forms in order to file your income taxes, please visit: