UTM MCSS is the official academic society for the Mathematics and Computational Sciences Department. The purposes of the club are as follows:
- to officially represent the students,
- promote and achieve the common interests of the students,
- encourage academic, social, and career related support for the students,
- maintain open lines of communication between the students and the department’s faculty and staff,
- maintain communication between the students themselves, and
- encourage faculty and student interaction outside of the formal lecture, tutorial, and lab setting.
Connect with MCSS on: