On Resume Blitz days, we offer a far greater number of Resume/Cover Letter Critique spots than usual. Take advantage of the increased number of critiques - it's an opportunity you won't want to miss!
How the blitz works:
- Visit the Career Centre in DV 3094 on the day of a Resume Blitz. Sign up is in-person ONLY and begins at 10 a.m. when we open our doors. Please bring your TCard.
- Critiques are given on a first-come, first-served basis, in the order students have signed up.
- You must bring a hard copy of your resume/cover letter to your critique. You cannot print from a USB key at the Career Centre.
- Critiques are 30 minutes long.
- Students are limited to a maximum of three critiques per semester, or nine critiques per calendar year.
Note: Students can only sign up for one critique at a time, meaning that only one document will be reviewed per critique. After their first critique is complete, students can sign up again for another critique if there is a spot available.
Questions? Visit us in DV 3094, call us @ 905-828-5451, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no dress code for this event.
Location: Career Centre, DV 3094
How often are Resume Blitz days offered?
Resume Blitz days are offered during varying times of the year (e.g., Career Centre Student Staff Hiring, which typically happens around March and usually before a career fair). Please check the Events Calendar for any upcoming Resume Blitz days.
In place of the usual online critique sign-up, registration is in person at the Career Centre, DV 3094 and begins at 10 a.m. on designated Resume Blitz days.