Attending this session is mandatory to access full-time job postings on CLNx.
Are you are a recent graduate or graduating over the next year? Are you looking for full-time employment upon graduation or you are not sure on the next steps in your career? Attend this workshop to:
- Identify your target area, learn to market yourself and help you identify a variety of job search methods
- Learn about the mysterious ‘hidden job market’
- Effectively match your skills to the needs of employers
- Create a job search plan
- Gain access to the Full-Time Jobs posted on CLNx (attending this session is mandatory to gain access to full-time job postings)
There is no dress code for this workshop.
Who is eligible?
- Third and fourth-year students as well as recent graduates, up to two years after graduation.
- Are you unable to come to campus? Check out these Resources for recent grads who can't get to campus
How often is this session offered?
This session is typically offered at least once a month throughout the year.
Please note that by registering for this session you are indicating that you have read, understood, and agree to our Attendance/Privacy Policies and Photo/Video Release.
If you are attending a planned appointment, event or workshop and require accommodation(s) please e-mail email@example.com and we will work with you to make the appropriate arrangements.