Registering with Accessibility Services
Registering with Accessibility Services (For new students)
- Step 1: Go to https://aarc.utm.utoronto.ca/Clockwork/user/intake/default.aspx
- Step 2: Review the Documentation Requirements https://www.utm.utoronto.ca/accessibility/future-uoft-students/documentation-requirements
- Step 3: Click on Register and login in with UTORID
- Step 4: Complete the information form (Emergency Contact, OSAP, etc.)
- Step 5: Upload scanned medical documentation to the bottom of the form.
- Step 6: Await email confirmation of your online submission. Accessibility Staff will contact you once your submission has been reviewed.
Accessibility Information Management System (AIMS)
Students registered with Accessibility Services automatically request their tests/exams accommodations and notetaking services through their online AIMS account, which is synched with ACORN.
On AIMS students:
- Register their courses with Accessibility
- Request and confirm their tests/exams
- Request notetaking services and pick up notes
In order to access AIMS and receive accommodations, you must register with Accessibility Services and schedule an appointment with an Accessibility Advisor.
If you have questions, please call 905-569-4699 or email email@example.com.