The IMIx Certificate of Effective Healthcare Management program dates for cohort 2 are September 20, 2023 - May 22, 2024.
Cohort 2 of the IMIx Effective Healthcare Management Program will begin on September 20, 2023 with an introductory session on healthcare opportunities and challenges.
On September 27, 2023, the core segments of the program will begin. One session will take place one evening a week on Wednesdays throughout the duration of the program.
Each core session will be for approximately 3 hours in duration. All program participants will need access to a computer, wi-fi, and a quiet place at home to attend sessions in the evenings.
- Healthcare Governance, Ethics and Culture
- Healthcare Strategy and Critical Thinking Processes
- Risk Management in Healthcare
- Effective Leadership in Healthcare
- Healthcare Finance, Reporting and Scorecards
- Forensic Considerations for Healthcare
- Data Analysis for Healthcare
Upon conclusion of ALL segments of the program (90% attendance is required), participants will be required to complete a final assignment or project or examination that will be assessed as pass/fail. Upon successful completion of the program, each participant will be eligible for a Certificate of Completion.
Schedules are subject to change without notice.