Across 9 months, learners will fast-track their understanding and expand their knowledge through high-quality education that enhances their capacity in resource-limited settings, and facilitates innovative and collaborative thinking needed to address critical health industry challenges and priorities.
By the end of this program, learners will be better prepared to:
- Evaluate the African healthcare sector and possibilities that exist for themselves and society.
- Use relevant knowledge and skills to enhance their careers and organizational performance in healthcare.
- Develop a network of healthcare contributors to seek support from in the future.
- Explore the global healthcare landscape.
- Apply best practice and lessons learned from real-world healthcare transformation experiences.
All program participants will need access to a computer, wi-fi, and a quiet place at home to attend sessions in the evenings.