This program will take place via Zoom one night a week over 6 months. Classes begin on October 10, 2023 and conclude on April 2, 2024. Our Admissions Committee will carefully evaluate all applications, and qualified candidates will be admitted on a rolling basis, subject to availability. The selection process considers all the components listed below in each application.
The program fee is $10,000 CAD + HST, payable by cheque or credit card in two installments. Discount eligibility is based on successful acceptance into the program and payment receipt by noted deadlines.
- Applications received by July 31 are eligible for a 5% Early Application Discount
- University of Toronto Alumni are eligible for a 5% Alumni Discount
Available for multiple registrations from a single firm:
- Groups of 5 - 9 will receive a Group Discount of 5%.
- Groups of 10 or more will receive a Group Discount of 10%.
Note – Alumni Discounts cannot be combined with Group Discounts.
Application and Payment Deadlines
|Application Deadlines||1st instalment*||2nd instalment*|
|Early Application Deadline - July 31||$6,000+HST due August 15||$4,000+HST due January 15|
|Final Deadline- September 8||$6,000+HST due September 22||$4,000+HST due January 15|
* To be reduced by applicable discounts
Application Documentation Requirements
Applicants will be required to upload the following documents at the time of applying.
- Statement of Intent, one page long, highlighting reasons for applying, professional ambitions, and an explanation for how this program will help them to achieve these goals.
- Resume, including academic and professional details.
- Proof of professional designation, undergraduate degree, successful completion of the CPA CFE exam and/or relevant experience (review candidate qualifications required).
A virtual interview may be required. Applicants will be contacted by email to book a time and date.We are no longer accepting applications for the Fall 2023 offering. If you would like to be notified when we open applications for the next offering, please complete the form below.
Applicants will be informed about the status of their application by email.
Assessment and Certification
Upon successful completion of ALL program segments (including all assignments and no less than 90% overall attendance), participants will receive a formal Certificate of Canadian Income Tax Practice.