Head Start Program
The UTM Head Start program is designed to introduce incoming first-year UTM students to university expectations. Free interactive online sessions feature senior student panels and simulated classroom experiences.
Benefits of Attending
Attending Head Start sessions can help you:
- make a smooth transition into university
- become familiar with the differences between high school and university expectations before classes begin
- learn proactive and strategic approaches to succeeding in your first year at UTM
- develop the skills you need to enhance your academic performance, and
- meet first-year instructors, librarians and senior students
Registration & Schedule
Head Start 2021 sessions will take place during August 23-27, 2021. The full schedule will be released shortly.
Check out what we offered last year - Head Start 2020 Schedule
2021 Registration coming soon!
We look forward to seeing you at Head Start!
Hear From Students About Their Head Start Experience!