NSERC Research Tools and Instruments (RTI) grants foster and enhance the discovery, innovation and training capability of university researchers in the natural sciences and engineering by supporting the purchase of research equipment.
Value: Up to $150,000
Duration: 1 year
- UTM MRA deadline: October 16, 2023
- U of T RSO MRA deadline: October 18, 2023*
- Sponsor deadline (proposal): October 25, 2023
*Submit MRAs by October 16 so RSO can receive them by October 18.
- Read more about the Research Tools & Instruments program on the sponsor website
- NSERC RTI Research Services Office page (U of T-specific application instructions)
- RSO and CRIS webinars: