Have you ever heard students ask questions such as:
- What can I do with my degree in...?
- What courses do I need to get into...?
- How do I find on-campus jobs?
- Where can I get help with my resume?
- How can I gain career-related experience?
- I’m considering grad school but I have questions...
The Career Centre can help! We have helped thousands of students start their careers — we can help your students, too.
Our goal is to engage students in the process of career development over the full four years at U of T Mississauga. You can help us by encouraging students to get started by visiting us in DV 3094. Our events are promoted through our web site and e-mail newsletter; please encourage students to sign up for this useful tool to keep informed of services including:
- Small group workshops
- Individual career counselling
- Special events — employer sessions, career panels, etc.
- Careers by Major page
- Graduate and professional schools information
- Job Shadowing program
- Our extensive on-site career resource library
- And many more
Partnerships with Academic Departments
We would be pleased to help you integrate career education into your courses or develop career related sessions for your students. Examples of recent partnerships includes:
- What Can I Do With a Degree in Historical Studies
- Management Networking Breakfast
- Marketing and Communications Networking Breakfast (CCIT, Management)
- Practice Interview Workshop & Practice Interviews for M. Biotech
- Resume and Cover Letter Workshop for Environment Internship Course
- Resume and Cover Letter Workshop for CCIT Internship Course
- Futures in Philosophy
- Career Options in Political Science
- Biology Syrvivor's Night
- Networking Night for Economics Students
- And many more
For more information regarding partnering with us, please contact:
Career Outreach Consultant
Download our Faculty/Staff brochure here.
Hire A Student
Want to hire a student to help with projects, services, research? Students are eager to work on campus. Post your on-campus position with the Career Centre Online. In addition to regular hiring for on-campus jobs, we can also provide you with information about funding through the Work-Study Program as well as other government funding programs.