The DiscoverResearch portal is U of T’s new online tool to highlight, celebrate and promote our research experts. In preparation for discoverability of this tool (by external audiences) later this year, the university has been curating your profiles so that you can log in and get started.
If you already have a public profile, we’d like to request that you please review your profile and make any necessary changes.
- To review your profile, simply search for your name in DiscoverResearch.
- From there, you can manage your profile by logging in to Elements, the backend tool for your DiscoverResearch profile, with your UTORid and password.
If you can’t find a public profile it may not have been activated (made public) or curated just yet.
- You can still log in to Elements and get started.
- Please make your profile public, if you’d like appear on the DiscoverResearch site.
- If your Elements profile looks bare, please get in touch with the DiscoverResearch team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
PLEASE NOTE: Out of an abundance of caution, U of T will switch off all public profiles that have not been reviewed (by logging into Elements) by March 31, 2023. Profiles can be turned back on at any point.
This tool is in its early days – there are lots of new features to come in the next few months. We look forward to sharing much more with you about this exciting initiative.
For questions and support, please contact email@example.com. UTM has dedicated support in the DiscoverResearch team.