Updated January 10, 2023
Eurofins Genomics LLC provides a free shipping drop box at UTM for Researchers using Eurofins Genomics Sanger sequencing and Oligos service. The program is under the care of the Life Sciences Core Facilities.
Special Discount Price for Sanger Sequencing Order
- Tube Sequencing: $3.25/reaction
- Plate Sequencing: $3.00/reaction. Minimum 24 samples
Special Discount Price for Oligos Order
- Oligos in Tubes: 10nmol scale, $0.16cents/base, up to 70 bases long
- Oligos in Tubes: 25nmol scale, $0.17 cents/base
- Oligos in Tubes: 50nmol scale, $0.36 cents/base, up to 90 bases long
- Oligos in Tubes: 250nmol scale: $0.60 cents/base, up to 125 bases long
Special Discount Price for Projects
- Further discounts may apply. Contact Eurofins Genomics business manager Mufaddal Culter for information.
Results Turnover Time
- 36 to 48 hours
- Located in the William G. Davis building outside room DV3092K
- Sequencing samples will be shipped out collectively twice per week using prepaid UPS envelopes through the Life Sciences Core Facilities.
- Drop samples into drop box on Monday and Wednesdays before 4:00 PM.
- Delivered to the Life Sciences Core Facilities
- Free shipping
To participate the program, read the operation procedure to learn how to place orders and submit samples.
Life Sciences Core Facilities
Core Facility Technician
Office Phone: 905 569 4270