Updated April 27, 2023
The Cell and Molecular Biology Core Facility is located in DV3092B, DV3092E and DV3092K. It operates under the office of vice-principal research and opens to faculty, staff, post-doctoral fellows, graduate students and undergraduate research students. The aim of this facility is to provide shared resources of equipment related to DNA, RNA and protein research for the UTM research community. We will be adding equipment to enhance the facility based on needs and demands.
- Staffed hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5:00pm
- The facility can be accessed via T-card, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To request door access, send completed Request Form for Access to Life Sciences Core facilities to core facility manager.
Life Sciences Core Facilities Manager
The Office of Vice-Principal, Research, Room HSC334
University of Toronto Mississauga
Facility Fees and Services
- User annual fee is applied, open Life Sciences Core Facilities User Fees for details.
- Free training on equipment operations. Certain equipment training is mandatory for new users. Return training request form to core facility manager to arrange a training session.
- Free core facility introduction tour, technical supports and consultations.
- Cell and Molecular Biology Core Facility Equipment - Updated January 5, 2023
- Book equipment through UTM core facilities booking system Bookilab
How to Apply
Return completed Application Form- internal users or Application Form - external users to core facility manager. Or send email to email@example.com for inquiry.