Updated: September 2023
The University of Toronto Mississauga's Office of the Vice-Principal, Research is pleased to offer several internal funding opportunities for faculty members.
To learn more, please see below or click on the menu options on the right hand side of the page.
- Black, Indigenous, and/or Racialized Scholar/Research Grant Program
- Pedagogical Research Fund (PRF)
- Research and Scholarly Activity Fund (RSAF)
- Bridge Funding Program
Outreach, Events, Workshops
- First Book Manuscript Workshop Competition
- Outreach, Conference and Colloquia Fund (OCCF)
- UTM / Jackman Humanities Institute Annual Seminar
- UTM Working Groups
- Collaborative Research Workshops (offered through the Office of the Vice-President, International OVPI)
- NSERC Research Tools and Instruments (RTI) Grants Program Match
- SSHRC Connection Grant Matching Funds