Here you will find information about departmental resources, which are at the disposal of students and faculty. These resources include:
- The UTM Meteorological Station (UTMMS): The source for precise weather data
- UTMonitor: Real-time environmental monitoring of the credit river watershed
- UTM Environmental Datasets
- The Sustainability Office
- S.A.G.E.: The Student Association of Geography & Environment website
- Awards: Award list and award recipients
- Computer Labs: Computer labs are located at CCT1160, CCT2140, CCT2160, DH2010. Please visit here for the computing facility detail
- Software: GIS and the remote sensing software
- ArcGIS 10.7
- ArcGIS Pro
- Erdas IMAGINE 2018
- ENVI 5.5/IDL 8.7
- Web Learning Platform (WLP) provides a web-based teaching and learning platform.
- How to access the Web-Based Learning platform
- Using the geospatial software and accessing lab data
- How to transfer data between a server and your local drive
- Please visit here for the project detail.
- Our faculty conduct research within specialized research clusters. Within our research clusters, we have some very innovative research groups working on cutting-edge research in their respective fields. Check out the clusters to see how our faculty have specialized and how our research groups align with your own research interests. Please click here for more detail.