Here you will find information about departmental resources, which are at the disposal of students and faculty. These resources include:
- Computer Labs: Computer labs are located at CCT1160, CCT2130, CCT2140, CCT2160, DH2010. Please visit here for the computing facility details.
Web Learning Geospatial Platform
- The web-based geospatial learning platform (UTMcitrix) enhances the undergraduate learning environment for a large number of students by increasing opportunities to access virtual geospatial labs when physical labs are not available or difficult to access.
- Login WLP (UTMcitrix) instruction
- Use WLP (UTMcitrix) instruction
- Copy data to GGE data server
- Please visit here for the project history.
- GIS software on UTM computer labs and Online Learning Geospatial Platform
- ArcGIS 10.7
- ArcGIS Pro
- Erdas IMAGINE 2018
- ENVI 5.5/IDL 8.7
- Running GIS on your computer
- Running ArcGIS and Erdas on Mac OS - you need to install a Windows system first. Please check here for instructions on building a Windows system on top of a Mac system.
- ArcGIS and ArcGIS Pro - available to UofT students. Please visit Map & Data Library to request your license and software.
- Erdas IMAGINE - available to students who have registered in the GGE remote sensing courses. Please contact Bruce Huang (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a student license and software.
- Our faculty conduct research within specialized research clusters. Within our research clusters, we have some very innovative research groups working on cutting-edge research in their respective fields. Check out the clusters to see how our faculty have specialized and how our research groups align with your own research interests. Please click here for more detail.