CUPE 3902 Unit 1 - Teaching Assistants
Fall/Winter 2020/2021 Emergency TA Posting
We are currently soliciting teaching assistant applications for the Fall/Winter 2020/2021 session. Posting details and pay information can be downloaded HERE. This an emergency posting from January 14 - January 18, 2021.
- ENV310H5S: The Sustainability Imperative
- ENV311H5S: Environmental Issues in the Developing World
- GGR277H5S: Social Research Methods
- GGR313H5S: Gender and the City
- GGR325H5S: Business and Industrial Geography
- JEP351H5S: Comparitive Environmental Policy
- Y courses: September 1, 2020 - April 30, 2021
- F courses: September 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020
- S courses: January 1, 2021 - April 30, 2021
Note that exam and marking periods extend beyond each of these terms. For full details on the duration of the academic year refer to the registrar's important dates page.
This posting closes at 11:59 pm on January 18, 2021.
How to submit an application
To be considered for a position, applicants must apply on the online application form with a 2-page CV. The application form includes detailed session dates and expected enrolment. For details on how to apply, please view the information form.
Applicants not able to apply online should contact: