The main shipping and receiving dock is located on the south side of the W.G. Davis Building, across from parking lot 8.
Facilities Management & Planning manages Shipping, Receiving & Stores. The main services include the following:
- Disposal of waste chemicals from teaching and research laboratories
- Ensuring that goods are delivered to the correct department
- Ensuring that goods are received in good condition. If goods are damaged, informing the supplier and the receiver
Academic stores has in storage the following:
- Reagents, chemicals and solvents for laboratories
- Glassware for laboratories
- Gases that are commonly used in laboratories
Contact Matthew Malcolm for up to date pricing information.
Chemical inventory available on request - contact Matthew Malcolm at 905-828-5277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping and Receiving Hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
UTM Stores is closed for inventory count from 12:00pm the second Tuesday of every month. Receiving will be open as usual.
For more information, please contact:
Matthew Malcolm, Stores Supervisor, DV 0132A